11 Jun 2015

blue & greens...





Late spring, early summer.

Actually one of the nicest seasons of the year. You can feel that slowly the heat is coming into town. Although people don't like it very much I have to say we need a bit of a rain.
No, it is not complaining. It is just being worried of the enviroment. And obviously of the food you could prepare for dinner. It is more fun when everything is more juicy and well nourished.

I still have the idea to ask the summer to come into my home and stay until next spring, maybe? 
Just because we can't breath the fragrance of the summer the whole day (and  honestly who wants that when he is living in a big city?) I started my own little indoor summer today. And when I am lucky they will stay until next spring. Maybe a bit longer.

Please join me in welcoming my new guests

Rosemary, Sage, Aztec Sweetherb, Oregano, Thyme, Mint and Verbena.
thyme, mint
aztec sweetherb, oregano

aztec sweetherb
thyme

verbena


 And never forget the best friend of my guests.


indoor rain machine





1 comment: